Email Enquiry - email@example.com or call 01803 203919
Standards and service you would expect from a four star self assessed guest accommodation, we offer a warm welcome to our guests, both old and new, from your hosts: Nigel & Lynne Wiltshire
The Newburgh Guest house, is a friendly, bed and breakfast. We are exceptionally clean, and offer you a home from home, non-smoking family run Guesthouse in Torquay in the beautiful english riviera. Where you are guaranteed a warm welcome, together with an excellent freshly cooked breakfast using very good quality ingredients.
Built in 1861, ideally situated in the heart of the beautiful English Riviera in Torquays premier hotel b&b accommodation letting area, the Newburgh Guesthouse is located in a quiet Victorian Terrace in the Belgravia Conservation Area.
- En Suite rooms (triple, double.)
- tea/coffee making facilities in the room (replenished daily)
- thermostatically controlled central heating for your comfort
- Complimentary biscuits in the room
- Flatscreen Remote colour TV in each room (triple room has colour tv/dvd)
- Freeview in all rooms
- Alarm clock in room
- information pack in room
- hairdryer in room
- brand new fire alarm with multipoint detectors in all rooms
- complimentary toiletries
- complimentary tissues
- Early morning wake up calls on request
- Newspapers on request
- Full English breakfast included
- iron and ironing board available
- private car park and unrestricted parking in our road
- proprietors have Food Safety Certificates and First Aid certificates
- free WiFI internet access
- riviera conference centre approx 200 yrds away
- beach and town centre/harbour a short walk away
We will do our utmost to ensure that your stay with us is a pleasurable one, and we are sure that you will want to return. Why not come and stay with us, hopefully you will see why so many of our guests have returned !! (Newburgh Hallway - recently refurbished pictured left). The price you pay includes your room and breakfast, no hidden extras !!
Important Note - As we are a small family run guesthouse, unfortunately we are unable to accept bookings from stags or hens, family groups welcome.
Click here to check the weather in Torquay - Torquay Weather